Purchasing a new home, whether it is for the first time or if you are upgrading, downsizing, or right sizing, can be a very exciting time. A real estate transaction is filled with many complexities and a buyer and a seller that can be very emotionally charged. The good part is you do not need to go it alone. A competent buyer’s agent can be worth his or her weight in gold. Many buyers believe an agent just finds them a home. Finding the homes is the easy part. Anybody can do that today with the Internet. As Your full-service buyer agent, this is what I do for you:
- Discuss and assess your individual needs
- Bring an objective view to the process
- Help arrange a network of professionals (attorneys, home inspectors, mortgage professionals)
- Educate you about current market conditions and trends and help you analyze the data
- Help you find the right home at the right price for you
- Determine if your target home truly suits your needs
- Analyze market value of the home
- Guide you through the entire process monitoring all deadlines
- Help you prepare an offer
- Negotiate the offer in a timely manner
- Help coordinate the closing between all the involved parties
- Will make sure you are comfortably settled in your new home
How much does this cost the buyer?
It’s FREE!!* Most sellers have already agreed to pay a fee to a buyer’s agent in their agreement to list their property.
This is a legal relationship in which I owe you the following: